Friday, October 21, 2011

Evaluation

My rating of myself on a scale of 1-6 


Investigation-In investigate I rated myself with a 4, because I did instigate about what I was doing in my project, but I think that I could have investigate more deeper than i did.
Design- In design part I rated myself with a 5, because I could have design something more interesting instead of a game. I could have done something more creative. When I was doing my design part I could have done the games more fun as well as the questions more helpful. 
Plan- The plan part I rated myself with a 5 because I did the plan the best i could and I think that I followed it correctly. I also took my time to do the project. 
Create- In the create part I rated myself with a 5, because I think that I could have done the questions way better than I did. I could have also made more better options and also i could have made the questions different.
Evaluate- In evaluate I rated myself with a 5. I rated myself with a 5 because i think that I evaluated my self honestly and of how I think that I did. Also that I think that I have evaluate myself in the most truthful way possible. 
Attitudes- In attitudes of technology I rated myself with a 4, because I think that sometimes I didn't want to do the things the teacher told me to do when she told me to do them.


This is my evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment