Tuesday, December 13, 2011

???

Problem:
I are going to show how technology has allowed us to communicate with different people all around the world with social media and technological devices.

What is the general problem your group is trying to solve?
starting the project.

What is the design problem you are trying to solve?
I have to think about what I want on my poster..

Concept: (What do you want the user to think about)?
I want them to realize how technology has bettered our lives.

What message do you want the user to get?
I want them to understand that we can do a whole a lot more than people in the past.

Sources: cited
Identify and analyze appropriate source of information you will need to solve your problem.
Any Research?
I need to see the different social media websites other countries have.

Actors?
Mark

Materials / Props?
cell phone, camera

Sound / Music?

Software?-
iMovie

Specifications:
Format: (web video (320 x 240) or PAL D1/DV widescreen
Pixel Format: Square pixels or DV Footage
Tools: (Photoshop, illustrator, iMovie, Premier, Final Cut Pro, After Effects)Length: (15 – 60 seconds)

No comments:

Post a Comment